Dr. Lind is a Graduate from Indiana University, BA Biology, BA Chemistry. Dr. Lind relocated to the Charlotte area in 2005 and joined Carmel Foot Specialists in 2009. He is an active member of the NCFAS and ACFAS and currently serves as chairman of the Podiatry section at Novant Presbyterian Medical Center. He takes a particular interest in Sports Medicine and Ankle reconstruction surgery.
In his spare time, he enjoys cycling, hiking, and being outdoors.
He has one son, a graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill, and currently attends Case Western Reserve University for Anesthesialy Assistant degree.
Indiana University, BA Biology, BA Chemistry
William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM
- Rotating Podiatric Residency, Veterans
- Administration Medical Center
- Podiatric Surgical Preceptorship, Winona
- Regional Foot and Ankle Center
- Podiatric Surgical Residency, Westview
- Osteopathic Hospital