Dr. Brittany Brower grew up in Greensboro, North Carolina. She graduated summa cum laude from North Carolina State University with a B.S. in Human Biology and a Minor in Health. She earned her medical degree from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Illinois where she graduated as valedictorian. Dr. Brower completed a three-year foot and ankle surgical residency at John Peter Smith Hospital, a level 1 trauma center in Fort Worth, Texas. She has comprehensive training in trauma, diabetic limb salvage, elective surgery, and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. She is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Brower and her husband met while attending NCSU and are huge Wolfpack fans! She loves running, snowboarding, and traveling the world with her husband.
Dr. Brower is a member of American Podiatric Medical Association, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, North Carolina Foot and Ankle Society, and American Association for Women Podiatrists.
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
B.S., Human Biology & Minor in Health, North Caroline State University, Raleigh, NC - Summa Cum Laude.
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, North Chicago, IL - Valedictorian.
Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation Ankle Arthroscopy Course, August 2018
- Zimmer Biomet Trabecular Metal Total Ankle Replacement Course, June 2018
- Integra Cadence Total Ankle Replacement Lab, June 2018
- Instructor at ACFAS Ankle Fracture Cadaver Lab, March 2018
- Orthofix Charcot Solutions Course, February 2018
- AO Basic & Advanced Courses, March & August 2017
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certified, 2016
- Women in Podiatry and Medicine. Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery: Updates in Implants for Foot and Ankle Surgery: 35 Years of Clinical Perspectives. Chapter 13. 23 July 2019.
- Retrograde Dorsalis Pedis Angiosomal Flow Compromised by Small Puncture Wound Leading to Transmetatarsal Amputation. The Foot. February, 2019.
- The Podiatric Medical Profession: A Gender Comparison. The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, publication pending.
- 1st place poster presentation, APMA. July 2019.
- 1st place manuscript winner & 3rd place poster winner, TPMA. October 2018.
- Total Metatarsophalangeal Joint Implant Arthroplasty For Hallux Rigidus, a Short Term Follow-Up. Poster and Oral Presentation, March & June 2018
- Qualitative Assessment of Medical School Coursework Received by Third and Fourth Year Medical Students for the Treatment and Prevention of Childhood Obesity.
- 1st place poster winner, NCSU Research Symposium. April 2012.
Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC ("FASMA") is in network with most major health insurance plans including, but not limited to, those listed below. If you don't see your insurance plan listed, it may have another name. Please contact the customer service number on the back of your card to verify your specific coverage.
- BCBS- NC
- Humana (Medicare PPO, Medicare PFFS, ChoiceCare PPO)
- MedCost (NC)
- Optima Health Care
- Palmetto (Medicare-NC)
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare/HealthNet Federal Services
- United Healthcare
- United Community Plan (Medicaid)
Patient Survey ReviewsLearn how patient feedback is cultivated
[Dr Brittany Brower] is an outstanding podiatrist. I was in extreme pain in my ankle and could hardly walk. I was very happy that she spent so much time with me taking x-rays, steroid injections, and a follow up with being evaluated to rule out a DVT. Dr Bower assistant was able to obtain an appointment the same day at an office nearby. I found relief shortly after the steroid injections She also gave me a boot and instructed me on the use of the boot. Thank you for a job well done.
Great doctor and experience. Very thorough, kind and informative!
Dr. Brower performed a thorough exam and took time to explain what my issue is. She also took time to tell me the types of treatment we were going to try.
Thanks for working me in...
Dr. Brower was really kind and her explanations were very clear.
I am a new patient of Dr. Brower. I have had a podiatrist since I was 17 (Now 47) and truly feel that meeting Dr. Brower was an excellent experience. I have a shirt and long term plan. Her physical assessment was so thorough and excellent communication and listening skills. Front desk lady (apologies for not knowing her name, blonde hair) was very welcoming and professional. She thanked me for being a new pt.
I believe that Dr. Brower is doing an excellent job helping me to improve my foot pain so I can return to my normal activities. She listens to my concerns and takes time to address them all.
Dr, Brower was excellent. She took the time with me to understand my situation, explained everything, answered all my questions and gave me hope that we can correct the problems. A++++
This appointment was actually for a toenail laser with Debra. I did not see Dr. Brower at this visit. I scored based on Debra's friendliness, professionalism and the overall experience. My visit was excellent!
Was well pleased with Dr. Brower and all the staff. Dr. Brower was friendly, professional, and thorough. She explained everything well and took appropriate action.
great physician/patient rapport, explained details of her recommendations for my situation!
Everyone at Holly Springs office is so friendly, caring, conscientious, capable, and professional. Dr. Brower is outstanding at patiently listening and clearly understanding concerns of patient; she has remarkable knowledge and ability to educate patient and to communicate treatment options.
Dr.Brower was very knowledgeable and took her time explaining things.
Dr. Brower is excellent and really took time with my daughter to make sure she understood everything.
Friendly folks from top to bottom!
Dr. Brower was 1)quick to diagnose, 2) slow and thorough in explaining why my problem was occurring, and 3) explained my options by drawing them on paper for a visual backup to her explanation. Just what an old guy needed!
Doctor Brower was very thorough, very informative, an very nice.
Dr. Brower was excellent with my 12 year old daughter. She explained everything to her and made sure she was good during the entire time she was working on her toes. My daughter told me when we got back to the car that she really liked her doctor and that her toes felt better! That’s a win! Thank you Dr. Brower! I have already recommended Dr. Brower to two of my family members.
Kind hearted a gem ??