Dr. Brittany Brower grew up in Greensboro, North Carolina. She graduated summa cum laude from North Carolina State University with a B.S. in Human Biology and a Minor in Health. She earned her medical degree from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Illinois where she graduated as valedictorian. Dr. Brower completed a three-year foot and ankle surgical residency at John Peter Smith Hospital, a level 1 trauma center in Fort Worth, Texas. She has comprehensive training in trauma, diabetic limb salvage, elective surgery, and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. She is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Brower and her husband met while attending NCSU and are huge Wolfpack fans! She loves running, snowboarding, and traveling the world with her husband.
Dr. Brower is a member of American Podiatric Medical Association, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, North Carolina Foot and Ankle Society, and American Association for Women Podiatrists.
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
B.S., Human Biology & Minor in Health, North Caroline State University, Raleigh, NC - Summa Cum Laude.
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, North Chicago, IL - Valedictorian.
Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation Ankle Arthroscopy Course, August 2018
- Zimmer Biomet Trabecular Metal Total Ankle Replacement Course, June 2018
- Integra Cadence Total Ankle Replacement Lab, June 2018
- Instructor at ACFAS Ankle Fracture Cadaver Lab, March 2018
- Orthofix Charcot Solutions Course, February 2018
- AO Basic & Advanced Courses, March & August 2017
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certified, 2016
- Women in Podiatry and Medicine. Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery: Updates in Implants for Foot and Ankle Surgery: 35 Years of Clinical Perspectives. Chapter 13. 23 July 2019.
- Retrograde Dorsalis Pedis Angiosomal Flow Compromised by Small Puncture Wound Leading to Transmetatarsal Amputation. The Foot. February, 2019.
- The Podiatric Medical Profession: A Gender Comparison. The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, publication pending.
- 1st place poster presentation, APMA. July 2019.
- 1st place manuscript winner & 3rd place poster winner, TPMA. October 2018.
- Total Metatarsophalangeal Joint Implant Arthroplasty For Hallux Rigidus, a Short Term Follow-Up. Poster and Oral Presentation, March & June 2018
- Qualitative Assessment of Medical School Coursework Received by Third and Fourth Year Medical Students for the Treatment and Prevention of Childhood Obesity.
- 1st place poster winner, NCSU Research Symposium. April 2012.
Patient Survey ReviewsLearn how patient feedback is cultivated
Dr.Brower was very knowledgeable and took her time explaining things.
Dr. Brower is excellent and really took time with my daughter to make sure she understood everything.
Friendly folks from top to bottom!
Dr. Brower was 1)quick to diagnose, 2) slow and thorough in explaining why my problem was occurring, and 3) explained my options by drawing them on paper for a visual backup to her explanation. Just what an old guy needed!
Doctor Brower was very thorough, very informative, an very nice.
Dr. Brower was excellent with my 12 year old daughter. She explained everything to her and made sure she was good during the entire time she was working on her toes. My daughter told me when we got back to the car that she really liked her doctor and that her toes felt better! That’s a win! Thank you Dr. Brower! I have already recommended Dr. Brower to two of my family members.
Kind hearted a gem ??
Dr. Brower was SO helpful! She made me feel completely comfortable and cared for. She listened to my concerns, was thorough in the questions she asked, and made suggestions about additional things I didn't think to ask about. I really appreciated her time and will absolutely go back to her if I have issues in the future.
My doctor was very gentle and careful with my sore foot. She is an asset to your office, very knowledgable, professional.
First time seeing Dr. Brower for an ongoing issue. This was the most informative visit to date. She took time to draw pictures and talked me through what I was seeing on xrays. She was patient with my questions and addressed all my concerns with ease and confidence.
I appreciated the professional manner in explaining my problem...no sarcasm when answering questions about the condition
The Dr.took the time to answer questions that I had. She was very knowledgable , personable and friendly.
Dr. Brower was fantastic. Walked me through the details and procedure. Really great doc.
I really like Dr. Bower, she was thoughtful, caring and extremely informative.
I think my responses are all that is needed. My overall experience with the staff and the doctor was really great.
[Dr. Brower] was so great! She was very thorough through my entire appointment. She explained things so well and Drew out [a diagram] to help her clients understand what is going on with them. She is definitely a keeper! I will be back for sure
She is the best.