Dr. Brittany Brower grew up in Greensboro, North Carolina. She graduated summa cum laude from North Carolina State University with a B.S. in Human Biology and a Minor in Health. She earned her medical degree from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Illinois where she graduated as valedictorian. Dr. Brower completed a three-year foot and ankle surgical residency at John Peter Smith Hospital, a level 1 trauma center in Fort Worth, Texas. She has comprehensive training in trauma, diabetic limb salvage, elective surgery, and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. She is an Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. Brower and her husband met while attending NCSU and are huge Wolfpack fans! She loves running, snowboarding, and traveling the world with her husband.
Dr. Brower is a member of American Podiatric Medical Association, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, North Carolina Foot and Ankle Society, and American Association for Women Podiatrists.
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
B.S., Human Biology & Minor in Health, North Caroline State University, Raleigh, NC - Summa Cum Laude.
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, North Chicago, IL - Valedictorian.
Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation Ankle Arthroscopy Course, August 2018
- Zimmer Biomet Trabecular Metal Total Ankle Replacement Course, June 2018
- Integra Cadence Total Ankle Replacement Lab, June 2018
- Instructor at ACFAS Ankle Fracture Cadaver Lab, March 2018
- Orthofix Charcot Solutions Course, February 2018
- AO Basic & Advanced Courses, March & August 2017
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certified, 2016
- Women in Podiatry and Medicine. Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery: Updates in Implants for Foot and Ankle Surgery: 35 Years of Clinical Perspectives. Chapter 13. 23 July 2019.
- Retrograde Dorsalis Pedis Angiosomal Flow Compromised by Small Puncture Wound Leading to Transmetatarsal Amputation. The Foot. February, 2019.
- The Podiatric Medical Profession: A Gender Comparison. The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, publication pending.
- 1st place poster presentation, APMA. July 2019.
- 1st place manuscript winner & 3rd place poster winner, TPMA. October 2018.
- Total Metatarsophalangeal Joint Implant Arthroplasty For Hallux Rigidus, a Short Term Follow-Up. Poster and Oral Presentation, March & June 2018
- Qualitative Assessment of Medical School Coursework Received by Third and Fourth Year Medical Students for the Treatment and Prevention of Childhood Obesity.
- 1st place poster winner, NCSU Research Symposium. April 2012.
Patient Survey ReviewsLearn how patient feedback is cultivated
Dr. Brower was fantastic. Walked me through the details and procedure. Really great doc.
I really like Dr. Bower, she was thoughtful, caring and extremely informative.
I think my responses are all that is needed. My overall experience with the staff and the doctor was really great.
[Dr. Brower] was so great! She was very thorough through my entire appointment. She explained things so well and Drew out [a diagram] to help her clients understand what is going on with them. She is definitely a keeper! I will be back for sure
She is the best.
I was quite pleased with how easy it was to make an appointment - the online system rocks. Greeting receptionist was super friendly. LOVED my doctor! Thank
I found Dr. Brower to be beyond my expectations. I was very pleased with the exam, her knowledge of my problem, and the time she took to explain it and answer my questions. I went for a run this morning and I feel better already. I would definitely recommend her.
Love Dr. Brower!