- General Info
- Our Doctors
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Athletic & Sports Injuries
- Ball of Foot Pain (Metatarsalgia)
- Children’s Foot & Ankle Care
- Corns & Calluses
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Heel & Foot Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Toenail Problems
- Onsite Nail Care Salon
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Laser Toenail Treatment
- MLS Laser Therapy
- Custom Orthotics
Onsite Nail Care Salon
Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center Onsite Nail Salon For Foot And Ankle Care
Many people have trouble caring for their feet and toenails. Some go to public beauty salons to take care of their toenails, but those salons do not always practice good infection control. We have two onsite nail care salons, one at each office. Our Doctors and Nail Technicians are proud to say that 96% of our pedicure patients have given our salons a 5 star rating.
How Is The Onsite Nail Salon Different Than A Regular Salon?
Our nail care program is supervised by our podiatrists. Our nail care technicians are all medically trained. Raleigh Foot & Ankle Center has a podiatrist-supervised foot and nail care program with specially trained staff and an autoclave for sterilizing equipment and supplies. Our team of nail technicians provides highly personalized foot care for all patients who want beautiful, safe pedicures and callus care, including patients with diabetes. Our patients can enjoy foot and nail care and spa treatments that are not only medically safe, but relaxing and soothing. The comfortable, clean environment will assure you that you are getting the best possible treatment.
What Services Are Provided?
- A routine nail care appointment includes a toenail trim and shaping while you relax in one of our massage chairs. The appointment takes twenty minutes.
- A Medi-Cure (medical grade pedicure) includes a therapeutic foot soak to cleanse and soften your feet. Our technicians will also clean and smooth your cuticles, trim any corns and calluses, cut and shape your nails, and exfoliate your feet. You can choose a natural, buffed or polished nail finish. A full medical grade pedicure takes fifty minutes.
- Prosthetic toenails can be applied if you have fungal, broken or damaged toenails. We use a product called KeryFlex to temporarily rebuild your nails using the gel system. The new prosthetic nail is attached to any remaining nail and has the look of a healthy nail.
- Our nail care technicians also provide a laser toenail treatment for patients suffering from toenail fungus. To learn more about laser treatment for toenail fungus, please visit our Laser Toenail Treatment page.
What Is The Cost For A Salon Appointment?
None of the nail salon services are covered by insurance. Your insurance will not be filed for these treatments, and payment is due at the time of treatment. A routine nail care pedicure costs $40 and a full medical grade pedicure costs $60. KeryFlex prosthetic toenail applications cost $125 and covers one toenail. Any fill-ins or additional nails are $62.50 each.
Patients with diabetes must be seen by a doctor first to make sure it is safe for you to have a pedicure, and you will incur a regular doctor visit fee separate from the salon treatment fee.
For information about the cost of the laser treatment for toenail fungus, please visit our Laser Toenail Treatment page.
To schedule a salon appointment with one of our nail technicians, please call our office at (919) 850-9111. We serve patients from Raleigh, Cary and Wake Forest, NC as well as Wake County, Johnston County and surrounding areas in and around the Raleigh-Durham area and the rest of North Carolina.