Drs. Allan Grossman, Amber Treaster, Daniel Yarmel and Matthew Rien are podiatrists in Harrisburg, PA. Our comprehensive foot and ankle specialists treat patients of all ages. If you have a skin, bone, joint, tendon, ligament, muscle or nerve problem, we are the foot and ankle specialists for you! Come see us for the most up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options. Our doctors and staff will work with you to solve your foot and ankle problems in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
We offer a warm, caring atmosphere with comprehensive foot and ankle treatments. Our podiatrists in Harrisburg are board certified and offer many different levels of care. We see patients from infants to geriatrics. Between our four doctors, all phases of podiatry are covered– true Foot and Ankle Specialists.
Special Services Offered
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments of the foot, ankle, and lower leg
- 3-D scanning for the most up-to-date custom orthotic technology
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Diabetic – Related Conditions
- Fractures and Sprains
- Sports Medicine
- Routine Foot Care
- Geriatric Care
- Pediatric Care
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy (Heel Surgery)
- Shock Wave Therapy
- Laser Surgery
- Computerized Gait Analysis
- Video Analysis
- Orthotics/braces/shoes On Site
- X-rays in Facility
- Biomechanical Evaluations for Conditions Affecting the Foot, Ankle, Knee,
Hip and Back
- Physical Therapy and Gait Training
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) and stem cell therapy
- Diabetic shoes and insoles
- Wound Care of the Lower extremity (foot, ankle and leg)
Our Approach to Footcare
Podiatrists in Harrisburg are totally focused on our patients. We take a progressive patient-centered approach to evaluation and treatment using the latest in diagnostic technology.
While we are serious about our patients, we strive to be friendly and professional.
Our mission is to provide total foot care for each and every patient. Specializing in general podiatric medical and surgical care & advanced surgical techniques of the foot and ankle.
We are located at the intersection of Crums Mill and Linglestown Roads, it is right across the street from the former Blue Ridge Country Club and The Jewish Home.