Drs. Kevin Molan, Barbara Kaiser, Richard Miller, Richard Lind, and Tori Simmons are podiatrists in Charlotte, NC. Our comprehensive foot and ankle specialists treat patients of all ages. If you have a skin, bone, joint, tendon, ligament, muscle or nerve problem, we are the foot and ankle specialists for you! Come see us for the most up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options. Our doctors and staff will work with you to solve your foot and ankle problems in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
We offer a warm, caring atmosphere with comprehensive foot and ankle treatments. Our podiatrists in Charlotte are board certified and offer many different levels of care. We see patients from infants to geriatrics. Between our five doctors, all phases of podiatry are covered– true Foot and Ankle Specialists.
Special Services Offered
- Surgical and non-surgical treatments of the foot, ankle, and lower leg
- 3-D scanning for the most up-to-date custom orthotic technology
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Diabetic – Related Conditions
- Fractures and Sprains
- Sports Medicine
- Routine Foot Care
- Geriatric Care
- Pediatric Care
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy (Heel Surgery)
- Shock Wave Therapy
- Laser Surgery
- Computerized Gait Analysis
- Orthotics/braces/shoes On Site
- X-rays in Facility
- Biomechanical Evaluations for Conditions Affecting the Foot, Ankle, Knee,
Hip and Back
- Physical Therapy and Gait Training
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) and stem cell therapy
- Diabetic shoes and insoles
- Wound Care of the Lower extremity (foot, ankle and leg)
Our mission is to provide our patients with the most comprehensive, caring, and conscientious foot care possible. In doing so, we utilize state-of-the-art technology alongside tried-and-true treatment methods.
What this means for you is this:
You can expect exceptional foot and ankle care to resolve whatever problem is causing your pain and discomfort.
Our goal is to use our specialized knowledge and techniques to get you back on your feet—and back to your favorite activities—as soon as possible. For this to happen, you should come see us at your earliest possible convenience. (Remember, problems are always best handled in early stages!)