AllDrs. David Freedman and Hetal Kathrotiya-Mago, of the Silver Spring, MD (International Drive) office, established a satellite office in 2016 at the Leisure World Medical Center, 3305 N Leisure World Blvd. Dr. Kathrotiya-Mago provides convenient podiatric care to the residents of the Leisure World community. Dr. Kathrotiya-Mago serves as the only podiatrist at the facility.
She works in a team-approach with your primary and other specialty physicians to provide comprehensive care to all of her patients, all under one roof.The Silver Spring, MD office opened on July 1, 1988 and grew very quickly. On July 1, 1997 we expanded the office from our previous location with two-treatment-rooms to the current location where we have five patient treatment rooms, an ambulatory surgery room that is CMS-Medicare Certified, OR preparation room, and doctor's office. Additionally, we have an area that we perform our computerized gait analysis. Our office provides two Board Certified doctors to treat your foot and ankle needs: Dr. David Freedman and Dr. Hetal Kathrotiya-Mago.
We pride ourselves as being warm, gentle, kind and caring. We treat each patient with respect and let them know that we will listen to their concerns, provide the necessary time and a treatment plan to help resolve their foot, ankle and/or lower leg problems.
Special Services Offered
- Two laser options for fungal nail treatments with the either the Pin Pointe or Noveon lasers
- In-office gait analysis using computerized gait analysis and complement this with 3-D ipad scanning of patient's feet to capture the exact issues our patients have to address and provide solutions involving their biomechanical issues.
- In-office Ambulatory Surgery Services, where we have been providing top-notch care in our CMS-certified center since 1997. Ambulatory Surgery Services provides a much more relaxed environment and has a significantly less chance for potential issues associated with surgery as compared to the hospital setting.
- Medically necessary diagnostic DNA wound and infection assessments that is not available in other offices.
- Correct ingrown toenails for patients of all ages in a relaxed and caring environment with a superior track record of excellent results.