- Medical Assistant
- Billing Specialists
- Central Business Office
Note: Interviews for all positions are conducted at our Central Business Office in Rockville, MD.
- Business Internship
- Central Business Office (Rockville)
About Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC
Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic, LLC (FASMA) offers an excellent opportunity to work with a network of experienced and qualified podiatrists throughout the DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia areas. We provide a generous benefit package including:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401(k) Savings/Retirement
- AFLAC supplemental insurance including: Dental, Vision, Personal Accident, Cancer, Life Insurance, and more
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) both for Medical (up to $2,000 per year) and Dependent Care (up to $5,000 per year)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Apply via email or fax
If you have a question about employment with FASMA, please email our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.